GIFs are everywhere on social media these days. They’re short and easy to digest, which means they’re the perfect way to express your emotions or emphasize a point you’re trying to make in an email, text, or discussion forum. The only downside? If you don’t have the ability to make GIFs from video, you might not be able to participate in all the fun that your friends and colleagues are having with them! Luckily, there’s an easy solution: You can turn your favorite YouTube videos into GIFs quickly and easily! Here’s how! How to Turn Your Favorite YouTube Videos Into GIFs
Create a GfyCat Account
Table of Contents
Go ahead and create an account on Gfycat. Once you have an account, you can upload a video from YouTube or download one from your desktop. To download a video, find the URL and copy it then head over to the Gfycat website and paste it into the box that says GIF URL. The website will automatically detect the video’s dimensions so all you need to do is press Create GIF at the bottom of the page.
Cut Out The Right Video Segment
1. Make sure you have the right video playing in the window of your browser.
2. Right-click and select Copy Image
3. Open a new tab or window and navigate to Giphy
4. Paste the copied image URL into the search bar
5. Click Create GIF
6. Fill out the form, then click Create GIF again
7. Change the thumbnail image if desired
8. Post on social media!
Import The Video To GifByte
1) Paste the URL of the video you want to convert on GifByte.
2) Choose YouTube as input and click Convert.
3) Select a time interval for conversion.
4) Click Download.
5) Download the file and enjoy!
Add Text or Stickers To The Gif
Once you find the perfect video, you can use a free online service like GifMaker to turn it into an animated GIF.
Just open the website, paste in the URL of your video and select one of their many cool transition effects. You’ll then be able to download a .GIF file that you can upload straight to your Instagram story or post on Facebook. Enjoy! – Make sure to click Gif
– Select one of the 20+ effects and either Create New Gif or Create From Image. Then just drag over the parts of the video you want included and resize. Save this gif as your new phone’s wallpaper for maximum fun vibes
– Another way is by clicking on the magic wand icon, which will automatically create a seamless looping gif from your image
Export And Share On Instagram!
There are plenty of ways to share your favorite videos with friends and followers on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. But what if you want to take a video and make it into a gif? Well, here is how you can do it on Instagram!
1) Open the Instagram app on your mobile device.
2) Click on the camera icon in the bottom center of the screen.
3) Tap Take Video at the top right of your screen.
4) Tap Start Recording when you’re ready to begin recording.
5) You’ll see a timer at the bottom of your screen telling you how much time has elapsed while recording.
6) Once you’re done recording, tap Stop Record and then Edit on the top left corner of your screen.
Download For Desktop Editing
You’ll need a few pieces of software for this process. If you don’t already have them, download:
-A video editing program like Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
-A free trial version of After Effects, which is what we’ll be using.
-The latest version of Photoshop (or Gimp, if you’re more of a Linux person)
Start by exporting your video from whichever editor you’re using. Make sure the format is set as an MP4 file, and not just video. Next, import the MP4 into After Effects and drag it into the project window on the left side.