To get the most from YouTube, you’ll have to keep up with its constant changes and updates. One of the more recent changes involves monetization; now, if you want your videos to be eligible for ad revenue, you need to get verified first. Thankfully, there’s an easy way to do this – using Askify. This article outlines how to use this Chrome extension to make money from your videos on YouTube. How to Use the Askify Chrome Extension to Make the Most of YouTube
What is Askify
Table of Contents
Askify is a Chrome extension that allows you to ask and answer questions on any website. Users can post their own question and get instant feedback, or they can answer someone else’s question and start a discussion. When you type in your question, it will show up in the search bar at the top right corner of your screen – so you’ll be able to ask questions without having to leave the site you’re currently browsing.
Features of Askify
Askify is an extension for Google Chrome that lets you make offers on items in YouTube videos. For example, if you see a product in a video, you can use Askify to share your offer with the creator of the video and they can choose whether or not they would like to sell it. The best part about this extension is that it is free! If you have been looking for a way to get more involved in the lives of creators then this is something worth checking out. It only takes seconds so go ahead and try it out now by clicking here.
What Does It Do?
The Askify Chrome extension is a video marketing tool that allows you to add a Call-to-Action button on your videos that prompts viewers for their contact information when they reach the end. This extension also allows you to track the progress of your video campaigns, and personalize your call-to-action based on previous data. The extension also provides an easy way for viewers to subscribe by email or RSS feed.
Two Ways To Install Askify
* Downloading it from the Chrome Store.
1) Open a new tab in your browser and search for askify in the search bar. 2) Click Add to Chrome and you’re done! You’ll now see an ASKIFY button on all YouTube videos. To use it, just hover over any video that you would like to share with friends or family, click the ASKIFY button, and tell them what video you want them to watch. If they have Askify installed too, they will receive a notification inviting them to watch the video.
Where Can You Use Askify?
Askify can be used on any video page and will let you know if the person in that video is an asker. With a quick click of a button, you can head over to their channel and see what they are all about. It’s a great way to find new channels that you would like to follow or even create yourself! Plus, you’ll never have to worry about missing another live stream ever again when using this extension with YouTube because it will always make sure you’re notified before it starts.
Why Should You Use it?
YouTube is one of the most powerful platforms for content creation, but it can be difficult to get your videos in front of an audience. The Askify chrome extension solves this problem by adding a share button on video pages that makes it easy to share your favorite video clips with friends and followers. This way, you can drive traffic back to your channel and show everyone why you are worth following! What does the Askify chrome extension do? If you’re already logged into YouTube, all you need to do is click Askify from any page on YouTube. It will automatically start generating short URLs for each video so you can add them quickly to messages or email lists.
How to get 100% Views Using Askify [Case Study]
Askify is a way for you to get 100% views on your videos and with these easy steps, you can too!
1. Turn on Askify in the settings tab on your browser
2. Upload your video onto Youtube and then use the ask button from the tab before posting it.
3. Download and install the Askify extension for Chrome (or Firefox) in order to make an ask from any page on YouTube or Facebook. 4. When clicking on the ask button, a pop-up will appear where you are able to type out a question that viewers should answer in order to view your video.
5. You can also limit questions by specifying how many answers they need before they’ll be able to see the video: either 5, 10, 20 or 30 questions per person.